Madness iPod Advert Madness iPod Advert

Needs Violence

Rather then making the Madness characters just dance around why don't you make them kill each other? I was expecting the characters to be dancing then for some random person to come out of nowhere and shoot them. Next time add some violence so it isn't as boring to look at.

Geek Manifesto Geek Manifesto

Great Flash

Really awesome flash. And Daniel K I don't think the fact you can't hear the voices that well isn't a problem with the flash I think it's a problem with your speakers, cause I can hear them crystal clear on my computer.

kennsj responds:

Thanks for that. I'm glad you liked it (and that you could hear it properly)!

Mi. Mi.

Very Artsy

I really liked this movie for showing the different parts of everyday life. Even though there was no plot, I believe that was the whole point of the movie. I could definitely picture this as a college project or something like that.

PudPud responds:

Yay! I think you have the 'best' understanding of it so far...
Yeah, it wasn't a plot, it was just meant to induce thought... or maybe emotion too, though I really know little about emotion.

eX-treme Balloon Pop eX-treme Balloon Pop

Cool

This was a fun game. Though it would be tight if added a score board. (I'd have one fot he highest scores!)

Bush Blaster Bush Blaster

Great and Addicting

Now personally I don't like GWB which is one reason I like this game. I liked the gamestyle and also liked how addicting it was to play.

fungus-shark408 responds:

Cool.

Vibe(Done)! Vibe(Done)!

Not my taste exactly

I think if you going to make something try not to clutter up the sound too much and make it a little more pleasant for the ear.

Killah-J responds:

iight mayn. it sound iight ta me. if you dont like it then......o well. Thanks for tha review anyway.

Killah_J

golden ghost golden ghost

Okay...

Hmmm, this is pretty good though I don't think this fits in the Hip/Hop section. If you ask me I think this is more of a funk tune then a rap one. Also the melody got a little repetative after a while. Make more changes in it, add a few more beats and instruments. Build up on it a little so people know it's going somewhere or else people will just close it and give it a zero because it loops too much.

dJ pArAnOiA - Green Rocks dJ pArAnOiA - Green Rocks

AHAHAHAHA

Never knew you rapped! That's actually pretty good, catchy tune. Though I feel a little bad for giving it a five and raising it up since I'd hate for you to get negative attention from any rap critics browsing that section. And no offense but you sound like Aaron Carter when you rap. (I know your going to kill me for saying that later)

dantastic202 responds:

Yes, i will kill you for saying that, so watch your back, jax17........