Madness iPod Advert Madness iPod Advert

Needs Violence

Rather then making the Madness characters just dance around why don't you make them kill each other? I was expecting the characters to be dancing then for some random person to come out of nowhere and shoot them. Next time add some violence so it isn't as boring to look at.

Geek Manifesto Geek Manifesto

Great Flash

Really awesome flash. And Daniel K I don't think the fact you can't hear the voices that well isn't a problem with the flash I think it's a problem with your speakers, cause I can hear them crystal clear on my computer.

kennsj responds:

Thanks for that. I'm glad you liked it (and that you could hear it properly)!

Mi. Mi.

Very Artsy

I really liked this movie for showing the different parts of everyday life. Even though there was no plot, I believe that was the whole point of the movie. I could definitely picture this as a college project or something like that.

PudPud responds:

Yay! I think you have the 'best' understanding of it so far...
Yeah, it wasn't a plot, it was just meant to induce thought... or maybe emotion too, though I really know little about emotion.

Cry Baby Bush Cry Baby Bush

Good, But Not For Newgrounds

Well I am glad that we share the same views here, I just think this was more like a comic then an animation. If you added some voices and dialogue, it could've been more accepted within the NG community.

Austin Powerpuff Austin Powerpuff

Good Graphics, Ok Humor

I can see your a really good animator. However I found this animation mostly unamusing. It didn't make me laugh that much and it just didn't seem to have the insanity feel that the movie austin powers had. The voices were pretty good considering how hard it is to get good voice actors and the graphics were excellant. I just wish the jokes could've been more satsifying. You know have that austin powers feel. Though do take note I am quite critical with most Austin Powers cartoons and haven't yet found one I've liked yet. So far this has been the best one I've seen. So don't worry about the mediocre review I gave this cartoon. Keep up the animating, I definitely see potential here.

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Awesome

Really sweet colab. Gorillaz are my fav and the graphics were excellant. Nice job this is defenitely one of my favs on Newgrounds.

Deadly Alliance in MK Deadly Alliance in MK

Very Awsome

Awsome movie! Great story, sound effects, and action too. Looking forward to seeing the next one!

Xcyper33 responds:

Thanks for review and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

A Myspace Story A Myspace Story

Hahahaha

That was great. The graphics were a little half-assed but the concept was very funny (and true to a certain extent)

Foamy: Nazi Samurai!!! Foamy: Nazi Samurai!!!

You lost me at 'boulevard of broken dreams'.

Im sorry, but a song that I didn't want to hear the first time, and am forced to hear on the the radio nonstop 24-7-365, has earned my genuine distaste. Good day.

GameSlave responds:

Aw mayun. You didn't get to the good part! :(

BlindMoth2 BlindMoth2

Cool

I thought this animation was cool. Although it was a bit like the matrix I still thought it was tight anyways. Can't wait for the next movie.